That look of “Why do I do the stupid shit that I do?”
Smart things people do on the weekend that I didn’t:
- Staying in the right state of mind….
- Not making embarrassing remarks
- Not making decisions with ensuing complications/confusion/regret
- Not doing stuff to be physically impaired for an entire day-headaches, body aches, nausea, sensitivity to light, the whole enchilada
I did, however, do some stuff right. I am just trying to think of it.
- saw 50/50
- girls day
- drink water
- eat a healthy lunch
- GO TO THE VICTORIOUS SOCCER GAME
The worst is that Tumblr is becoming my digital wind, where I can publicly, yet so anonymously, reveal the things I cannot to the people with whom I live or interact with regularly. Since I can’t talk to anyone at home, clearly I should tell my followers since they really care to spend 15 seconds reading a post that has no bearing on their life. Except I don’t care, so I will post this anyway. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, turning to Tumblr is what I do. At least, it’s a way for me to maintain some of my interests and identity when I am starting to feel that they’re not thriving due to some aspects of my social/education environment. I can stay closer to the things I love, no matter what is going on around me.